Straighten Teeth With ClearCorrect
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is a treatment that uses clear aligner trays to gently move teeth into place. The trays are worn in a series over time to create a beautiful smile. ClearCorrect is a popular alternative to traditional braces, and does not have any brackets or wires. The ClearCorrect trays are discrete and are comfortable when worn, and do not cause gum or mouth irritation.
The ClearCorrect aligner trays are worn anywhere between 20-22 hours a day. The time worn each day depends on the patient's treatment plan and the level of correction needed. ClearCorrect trays are easily removable for drinking and eating, and have a blue indicator to let patients know when they have worn the trays for the required amount of time each day. The blue indicator is great for teens using ClearCorrect, and helps parents know if their child has worn their trays for the correct amount of time.
Who is a Good Candidate for ClearCorrect?
Having that beautiful straight smile is important, and we want our patients to be proud of their smile. A smile is the first thing you see, and our team will listen to each patient's goals to ensure we get you the results you desire. ClearCorrect is a popular choice for both teens and adults. This treatment helps if you have overcrowding, chewing, or overbite issues. Older teens and adults can follow the instructions daily and ensure the trays are worn for the required amount of time. On average ClearCorrect treatment takes between 6-18 months which is comparable to the treatment time for traditional braces. During our ClearCorrect consultation process we will discuss each patient's age, level of correction, and smile goals to help to choose which orthodontic treatment is best.
What are the Benefits of ClearCorrect?
- The clear aligner trays can be easily removed for eating and drinking.
- There are fewer food restrictions compared to other treatments.
- The clear aligners can be easily cleaned or rinsed.
- The clear aligners are smooth and comfortable, and there is no gum or mouth irritation with ClearCorrect.
- The clear aligners are easy to remove to play sports or a musical instrument
- ClearCorrect builds confidence and improves self-esteem.
- ClearCorrect is a discrete treatment using clear aligner trays with no brackets are wires.
If you or your family member is interested in finding out more about ClearCorrect and how this treatment can benefit you, call Layton Dental to schedule your consultation.